[SunRescue] Re: OT: Advice on Certification

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 13:08:36 CDT 2001

Pro, salary expansion, resume padding.

Con extremely expensive, difficult, and inconvenient.

That's pretty much why I haven't taken it yet. I can deal with the difficult
part, but when I've had the money I havent had the time, and whe  I've had
the time I havent had the money etc... etc... etc...

But as far as I know, you don't qualify for CISSP yet anyway Jon, you need
to have thre years with security as a primary job function. You could still
take and pass the test, but you wouldn't be a CISSP.

Chris Byrne