[SunRescue] Looking For a Used or Rare Book?...............

RGW Used Book Search rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 05:37:28 CDT 2001

You only pay if we find the book.
The search is 100% free!

Please only 1 search per email address.

We truly will try our best to find it!

We have a worldwide database that truly covers the world.

Information we need:

1. Author
2. Title
3.Your E-mail address

Then send your information to:

RGW
4724 Murphy Rd. 25
Franklin, NC 28734
U.S.A.

If and when we find your book we will email you back with all details.

Thank You Very Much!
RGW Book Search

Please print  information if at all possible.

Your E-mail address or let's just say any information you give RGW will NEVER
become a third partys information!!!

"Books are the legacies that a great genius leaves to mankind, which are
delivered down from generation to generation as presents to the
posterity of those who are yet unborn."

-Joseph Addison-

Place R in subject line to be removed. rgw at rjsonline.net