[SunRescue] OT: need MMJ cable for vaxstation

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 1 16:06:34 CDT 2001

[ On Monday, April 30, 2001 at 23:16:42 (-0400), Sam Creasey wrote: ]
> Subject: [SunRescue] OT: need MMJ cable for vaxstation
>
> I know this list contains a vew vax, erm... "enthusiasts", so I was hoping
> one of you could help me out.
>
> I just got a vaxstation 3100 here, and I need an mmj->DB{9,25} cable so I
> can plug the console of this thing into something useful...  anyone know
> where to find such a cable/got one laying around?

Me too!!!  :-)

Mine would be for my DEC terminal servers though....

Actually if anyone has any of the MMJ connector ends available too I'd
be really happy, and a crimp too (or die for some generic tool) would be
even better.  I've got more MMJ-DB{9,25} adapters than I have MMJ
cables, but I need all the adapters I've got and then some more as I
have way more devices and terminal server ports than connectors....

I think you can still buy all these things from Black Box, but only at
Black Box(TM) prices!  :-)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>