[rescue] CPU and RAM stuff

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 30 14:09:47 CDT 2001

I stupidly bought 2x32mb Dimms for my old PROM SS10 so now I'd like to
do some trading/buying/selling of parts. Would anyone trade these two
for one 64mb Ultra Dimm? Maybe plus some cash?

I also have one SM41 and SM40 for sale, I'd like to get $25 for both of
them or trade them and the ram for 2x64mb Ultra Dimms. I could throw in
a CG3 or something also.

As always I'm looking for a FDDI<->100baseT bridge or a 100baseT and
FDDI card for a 3com 2500.

What's a good price for an Enterprise Ultra 1 these days?

Thanks
Mike