[rescue] cool X10 geek stuff FT

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 09:42:05 CDT 2001

I've got an X10 "anaconda cam" - basically its a wired version
of their color video / audio cameras, with a 60' cord (carries
both power and A/V signals) that can be turned on/off remotely
via X10 remotes/controllers.  It also works fine as a normal
composite video camera; I tested it out last night going into
the composite input on my TV card.

Looking to trade for something else interesting; I dont have
any use for this anymore - the annoying neighbor kids that
I was going to record on tape (they kept opening my back
gate and letting my dog out) moved.

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_sc18a.htm

Email if interested.

Bill