[rescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1604 - 13 msgs

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 20:10:10 CDT 2001

wlewis at mailbag.com writes:

>That's it in a nutshell. How can you take him serious if he refuses to
>take himself serious? I've asked him for help 2? 3? perhaps 4? times now
>in getting the MIT Lisp Machine code released. He's been less than
>helpful at best - I personally think because it doesn't suit his
>personal political positions, even if it would fit his more public
>goals.

Are there any MIT Lisp Machines surviving?

How close is that software to the early Symbolics machines
environment? (I realize the first Symbolics machine was basicly
just a rebadged MIT machine, I'm thinking of the 3600.)

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------