[rescue] Re: Brits vs. Yanks

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 19:25:28 CDT 2001

Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 04:33:36PM +0100, P.A.Osborne wrote:
> >> But what DID the yanks ever do for us?
> > =

> > =

> > Julia Roberts.    You are very welcome.
> =

> =

> Oh dear,  I feel very ill all of a sudden.

And the Brits gave us Catherina Zeta-Jones.

Not a bad trade, eh? (or should I say 'wot'?)

=2E/patrick

They also gave us Black Sabbath, the late Douglas Adams,
(another great mind claimed by exercise), Steven Hawking,
James Burke, Inspector Morse, Diana Rigg in her earlier years,
and by way of down under, AC/DC. Oh, the Land Rover and the Jaguar.
(although perhaps the Jaguar engine should be swapped out in favor
of a bit of Detroit handywork.)  =

"Rob, I wish you wouldn't use the words "American
Intelligence" to describe what it is that you do."
-Air America