[rescue] Something I found at work...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 17:40:11 CDT 2001

Well I got into the IPL and ISL...I don't understand HP hardware paths all
that well...the primary boot path is 52.6.0.0(which I think means SCSI
device 0, lun 0 on card 1, function 2 or something like that).  Then there
is 52.0.0.0(? tape drive?) and nothing else.  I need to find a CDROM drive
for this pup, but it seems to pass POST OK...it just sits at the booting
disk(52.6.0.0)/stand/vmunix bit...

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  3:37pm  up 19 day(s),  4:45,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01