[Re: [rescue] geeky toys]

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 19:56:55 CDT 2001

On June 27, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > Once you get used to RPN, you never go back.
>
> Amen my brother!
>
> I don't care what people may say about RPN (or Polish Notation as
> referred to by those who have not seen the light)  It's simply the best
> way of doing things.  One of those things where once you use it, you'll
> never go back again.

  I'll add my voice of agreement here as well.  RPN is truly
wonderful.  My affinity for RPN has even inspired me to build up quite
a collection of antique (and not so antique) HP calculators.

  Though I have most of the models they produced, my two running
favorites for daily use are the 41CX and the 28S.

  Any other HP calculator collectors here?

          -Dave McGuire