[Re: [rescue] geeky toys]

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 19:47:33 CDT 2001

--------------070905060809040601090700

>> Everyone here has an abacus and a slide rule, right? :-)
>
> No abacus, but I have a HP-48G!
>
> Once you get used to RPN, you never go back.

Amen my brother!

I don't care what people may say about RPN (or Polish Notation as
referred to by those who have not seen the light)  It's simply the best
way of doing things.  One of those things where once you use it, you'll
never go back again.

   -Dan Sikorski

P.S. have you seen some of the software for the hp48g(x) that replaces
the standard 4 line stack with a 10(?) line stack?

--------------070905060809040601090700

Amen my brother!<br>
I don't care what people may say about RPN (or Polish Notation as referred
to by those who have not seen the light)  It's simply the best way of doing
things.  One of those things where once you use it, you'll never go back
again.  <br>
    -Dan Sikorski<br>
P.S. have you seen some of the software for the hp48g(x) that replaces the standard 4 line stack with a 10(?) line stack?<br>