[rescue] SGI and Intel (was: Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 26 06:56:28 CDT 2001

I think the idea of the on linux books is to tell buyers that they are
going to get step by step instructions that will work on THEIR machine (as
opposed to any machine they might possibly own, like those odd Sun and SGI
boxy thingys).  After all, people buy book about Windows 98 although the
difference between 95 and 98 is arguably less than the difference between
Linux and Solaris.

--
Joshua Boyd