[rescue] I'm one happy geek

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 26 06:46:13 CDT 2001

You would need switches or the cd-r on my machine, the scanner on the
next, etc would all conspire to eat the entire networks bandwidth on stuff
that it didn't need to be eaten with.  That said, I commented in another
post that i supposed just having 2+ ethernet ports on every computer would
fix the problem.

--
Joshua Boyd