[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 13:01:32 CDT 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> >   I think I'm going to take up veterinary medicine.  This industry is
> > shot.
>
> I'd prefer being an NT admin to shoving my hand up a cow's ass.

I don't know.  You get to wear shoulder length gloves for sticking your
hand up the cow, but with NT, there is no protection. :)

And you get used to the smell if you spend enough time near cows.

Now, what really cool is corn fields, natures air conditioning.  On hot
summer days, you can feel waves of cool air coming off the fields, and on
quite nights I'm told you can literally hear corn grow.  I'll have to
report back on that one since I just moved next to a corn field.

--
Joshua Boyd