[rescue] I'm one happy geek

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 06:55:24 CDT 2001

That might just be those Microtek scanners.  I've used two different HP
USB scanners, and I have an Epson USB scanner, and all of them just work.
I also have an HP USB printer, and that thing has never worked via USB.
After an hour or two of fighting with it, we just give up and use parallel
with it.  Bleh. :(.

--
Joshua Boyd