[rescue] This is starting to bug me: *Cheques*

P.A.Osborne rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 05:02:30 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 05:11:01AM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> i notice that too, but then i have to realize, that i'm an hour ahead of him,
> so it's 5 here. maybe i should go to bed like i said i was goint to, uhm, ahhh
> ohhhhh, 2.5-3 hours ago? (we can't help ourselves, it's the geek in us *G*)

hehehehe

Well I went to bed around 4am myself - but dont appear on the list then,
as I try to avoid my email at home (well most of the time).

Oh yeah and the other half moans that she can hear me tapping on the
keyboard and it keeps her awake.    Think I need to experiment with this
though as three of our five cats were chasing a mouse round the lounge
last night (that one of them brought in) and the other half didnt hear
a thing.

Ho hum.

Paul