[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 21:49:33 CDT 2001

Hello,
    Apple does in fact use 64 bit CPUs, all the PowerPC chips from the 601
up are 64bit.  The G4 is a 64bit core with a 128bit bus (from what I hear,
it may truly be 128bit, but since it is a modified G3 I doubt it).  Check
out www.everymac.com, they list specs on every macintosh model back to the
Mac 128k, and all the PowerPCs are listed as 64bit.
    Zach