[rescue] spousal units

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 00:16:37 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 12:55:37AM -0400, Loomis, Rip wrote:

> ObSun:  All of us stuck using Outlook or
> Outlook Web Access to deal with corporate
> e-mail systems have *got* to find another
> solution...I am *so* tired of this crap,
> but our corporate e-mail admins took off
> the POP3/IMAP services so I *must* use
> OutHouse.  Any favorite solution to this
> problem?  I'm about to start forwarding
> everything to an IMAP spool and then
> going after that with a web-based front-
> end...

i spent a lot of time thinking about, but never acting on the idea of snooping
the outlook <-> sexchange sessions and see if writing my own client was too
completely out of line.  then i descided the better solution was to quit since
they didn't pay me enough to commute as far as i did (hence giving me pleanty
of time to think about weird shit like that, but no time to actually do it)
and my problem magically went away.

that's as far as i got, never even got snoop fired up to watch the connection.

give it a shot.  :)

-brian