[rescue] spousal units

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 23:55:37 CDT 2001

Dude.

This is Laurel MD, just outside of DC and
just south of NSA.  I can practically
guarantee that she already thinks it's
Guhvment work, but that probably doesn't
phase her...of course, I live even closer
to NSA than Dave and almost anyone who's
lived here for longer than 10 years knows
someone with an Agency connection.

Hey Dave...do you need some "re-calibration"
applied?  My good Italian-American wife has
several cousins named Vito and Dominic
(I'm not kidding...at least two of each...
you walk into a family reunion and at least
you don't have to remember a bunch of
different names...)

ObSun:  All of us stuck using Outlook or
Outlook Web Access to deal with corporate
e-mail systems have *got* to find another
solution...I am *so* tired of this crap,
but our corporate e-mail admins took off
the POP3/IMAP services so I *must* use
OutHouse.  Any favorite solution to this
problem?  I'm about to start forwarding
everything to an IMAP spool and then
going after that with a web-based front-
end...

  --Rip