[rescue] Rack units (was Re: spousal units)

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 16:07:01 CDT 2001

[Note: I fixed the topic *and* cut out unnecessary quoted content! :) ]

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Chris Petersen wrote:

> ever seen one of those IBM huge enclosed 19" off-white racks AS/400 gear

As an aside of sorts, there are some ubersexy IBM black RS6000 racks at
Weirdstuff in Sunnyvale, California. I think they want $400ish for them,
but oh my. If I had a house, I'd have them. And I'm not a big IBM heavy
metal fan (I have a Powerstack and some PS/2s, and I hate AIX)... but
those just looked so sweet.

Also had some Auspex racks in, kinda cool with the logo on the front, but
no intellectual arousal from them.

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows