[rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 11:47:19 CDT 2001

At 11:19 AM 6/21/01 -0500, you wrote:

>most women dont mind computers all over the house so much as on the dining
>room table--the married couples out there can confirm this.

My dream is to have a computer that _IS_ a dining room table.  I think some
1/3 height Vaxen cases down the center with a big glass top would do...

I had a opportunity to get two matching 4 CPU 486 rolling mini-tower type
units once, they would have been perfect end tables in the living room.  If
i gutted them we would have a little fromt opening cabinet thingy going on,
BUT NOOOOOO, wifey had to veto it ....  I am thinking next I should pitch
them as "cool pool/patio furniture" and see how that goes...

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX