[rescue] "New" SPARCserver 20

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 08:48:36 CDT 2001

Linux has never ever crashed on my current file server, a P75 with really
shitty hardware (about 3 years in my possesion).  Prior to that, my file
server was a 486 that was stable after I replaced it's original ethernet
card (it had a flawed Artisoft Noderunner).  It also had crappy generic
hardware in it.

--
Joshua Boyd