[rescue] Hello and VAX 8600 for trade

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 03:46:59 CDT 2001

I am on Classiccmp and Rescue, your gonna have a ton of email if you are
on Geeks too!  I already am getting more email than I can fully read.

I wish I had something to trade, I would love to have a BIG Vax.  I'll
have to settle with my MicroVax 34000 for now :-)

You wouldn't happen to have any of the drive sleds for the R400X
expansion chassis would you?  If I recall correctly you got a bunch of
smaller stuff in your haul, too.  I just picked up a pair of the
expansion chassis's without any drives or sleds.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA