[rescue] 670MP windfall in the surplus diving frenzy today.....

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 21:47:42 CDT 2001

airboss at nodewarrior.org writes:

>Context, Dave. If you're at a swapmeet, like the original poster claimed
>to be, and you're going to be taking it home, as I also assume the
>original poster was, then "big" is:

>a) anything you can't get into your car yourself, or

>b) anything your spouse would laugh at if you brought in the door.

My ex-wife was sooooo easy about that sort of thing.

Actual conversation:

Dave: "Honey, where's the hammer? I have to remove a wall to get
	this computer into the basement."

Christina: "Under the kitchen sink. Hold on... Here you go."

Dave: "Thanks."

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --