[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 11:08:46 CDT 2001

Well, I think that most people would consider the current reigning Bush
sucessfull.  And he drank lots of alcohol and got a low GPA.  Recently he
said to the graduating students of Yale, "To those of you who graduate
with As and Bs, congradulations.  And to those of you who graduate with
Cs, even you could someday be president."

I don't know.  People round here ridicule him for sounding stupid when he
speeks, but he sounds fine to me.  Traffic round my house recently ground
to a halt when his motorcade went through.  Glad I'd already gotten to
work by then.  My sister was stuck in traffic do to him and was late to
work.

--
Joshua Boyd