[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 10:39:15 CDT 2001

Values-based can mean simply there are theological students there, in my
case it usually ment that a church helped to found the school, and still has
a hand in running it - but far less involved, than say the involvement of
the catholic church in a catholic school.

Opinions differ as to the quality of students from Oxford & Cambridge... And
was there a correlation between alchol consumption and GPA and success in
later life? ;^)

Ken