[rescue] WTB: SGI

Björn Ramqvist rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 03:45:56 CDT 2001

Dooh! In my insane way of handling workduty between reading this list, I
actually screwed things up. Raster Engines (RE) in this case is just
responsible for pixel-fills, where Texture Engines (TE) actually do the
texture handling.
Nevermind. Read a good article regarding I^2 vs Octane Impact graphics
instead:
http://www.reputable.com/impact.txt

And if you want a serious comparisation between the actual system:
http://www.futuretech.vuurwerk.nl/octncomp.html

/Bjorn, still needing caffeine