[rescue] WTB: SGI

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 00:00:00 CDT 2001

I've always wanted to try some time on a good r3k machine.  But, they are
hard to find in working order.  They were such awe inspiring machines
though.

For real work, I'd look towards either an O2 on an Indigo2, depending on
what mood I was in at the time (unless there was a nicely outfitted onyx
handy).

--
Joshua Boyd