[rescue] RE: WinNT/2K/98/95 "up times"

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 12:44:10 CDT 2001

You don't need to reinstall anything.  Just head to ftp.us.kernel.org and
get the latest minor revision of what you have (either 2.2.19 or 2.4.5),
and read the directions.  If you don't have any ISA PNP cards in the
machine (keep in mind that on motherboard sound is usually ISA PNP) it
shouldn't take more than 1 hour.

Let me tell you.  Actuall computation speed may be sub linear, but
percieved speed and "smoothness" are super linear.  I never want to go
back to using single CPU on my main workstation.

--
Joshua Boyd