[rescue] cheap desktops/servers (old thread)

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 16 22:33:22 CDT 2001

Hello,
    The forums.anandtech.com site has a hot deals forum which typically
beats many other places to the punch.  Check with gateway about the machine,
you can still get it if you order it over the phone (as I understand), but
most people will not be recieving their server until september, as Gateway
ran out of motherboards and power supplies,
    Zach