[rescue] howto make multiple main boards work on a Sun Sparc 670/MP

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 14:36:31 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 02:39:28PM -0400, Chris Petersen wrote:
> My mistake was being a co-op engineering student from the get go - it's
> tough to sit through crushing calc exams then go back to work term and watch
> & do what "engineers" really do all day long...

I lost faith in high school in Algebra class.

"You cant do that that way!  we havent covered it in the book yet!"

Oh, so I have to SLOW DOWN my learning to match the lusers?

Luser Common Denominator.

I also POed my Pascal instructor by doing my work on my Amiga
1000 and handing in its printouts.  "This wont work"  'Uhm, yess
it will."

I typed the code in on the PC and it ran fine under Turbo Pascal.
She didnt question my stuff after that.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford