[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 14:36:28 CDT 2001

Ugh, I hate the "baby bell" and seemingly general corporate attitude from
the point of view that they hold little faith in their people to resolve
the issues.  I like having the big contracts as well, so that if =I= need
them, they are there, but if not, I would perfer they stay out Out
OUT!  But then again, there are the issues that need the manufacturer
involvement, and well, frankly, it speaks well that most of the problems
are only resolvable by the manufacturer, it means the ship is running
as  tight as can be.

Gil