[rescue] Re: [geeks] THIS. MAKES. ME. SICK.

Will Jennings rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 11:42:47 CDT 2001

Exactly right about the weather predictions. All of the Cray manuals I have
came from a guy I know who worked at NCAR for 30 years (National Center for
Atmospheric Research). He gave me a VAXStation 3100, MicroVAX 3100, and a DG
Nova 1210, and I noticed he had a trailer with a bunch of stuff on it.. and
then I saw some silver binders.. and I looked at em.. and lo! they said
"Cray Research, Inc." Further inspection found the manuals. So I asked him
about it, and he said he was about to take it all to the dump, but if I
wanted anything it was mine. He said he'd already pitched his Cyber manuals,
7600 manuals, and 6600 manuals.

Will J