[rescue] RE: [SunRescue] OT: AS/400 stuff

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 08:22:27 CDT 2001

Chad wrote:
> Everyonce in a while I get a bad bag of popcorn and turn it into a
> smoking cinder :-)  It takes about 4 minutes, Though.

At one of the startups I worked for in Silly Valley we had the
'Burned Popcorn Award.' The microwave had a "popcorn" *button*
which would turn the popcorn into a burned cinder. If we followed
the direction on the package we'd be in good shape. However,
absent minded geeks added to quit a bit of hilarity and an office
which seemed to wreek of burned popcorn once per week.

-Jon