[rescue] RE: [SunRescue] OT: AS/400 stuff

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 14:10:32 CDT 2001

That especially would void a class b certification!

OK, who has done the most interesting non-computer (well, non
PC/Mac/Sun/SGI/etc) mod?

Personally, I was routed the wireing that went to an alarm clocks buzzer
to the pause plug on a tape player (one of those players that have a
simple switch to pause or play the tape?  Nowdays these plugs mostly only
show up on dictaphones I think), to get an alarm tape play.

I'm still considering putting a serial port on my alarm clock to better
integrate it into my computer system (I don't really view myself as the
owner of multiple computers, but rather the owner of a particularly
complicated computer.  Think "The Network Is The Computer").

BTW, it might be time to move this to geeks?

--
Joshua Boyd