gooey dogs, was Re: [rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 11:15:25 CDT 2001

Been there done that, usually with a clean/new shirt on!  Some friends
have a Mastiff, I think that's what, "Thunder" is.... huge dog, and he's
still growing.  It's really time to watch out for the drool after he has
had a gallon of water to drink.  You can visibly see the water level go
down in his bowl, then he comes over fully recharged and wants to shove
his snout in your shirt or wipe it on your pants!  He just wants
attention, but you gotta watch the slime.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA