gooey dogs, was Re: [rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 10:45:33 CDT 2001

That description fits my friends great dane to a T, my wife is very
squeamish about yucky things and the dog spit from that dog is like the
hoover dam busting.  He is a great dog, though, a true gentle giant.  The
kids do all sorts of things to the dog (ride it, pull on tail, etc.)  He
always takes it in stride.  Then slobbers the nearest person with a quart
of his doggy goo.

If not for the goo, i'd love to have that kind of dog.

Gil