[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 09:03:08 CDT 2001

"Joshua D. Boyd" wrote:
> Yeah, but dogs make their own messes.  First, there are the messes they
> leave around the house when they are puppies, then there is the digging > in the trash.  And lets not forget the doors and flooring destroyed when > the dog is in a blind panic about being left home alone.

you forgot the lawnmower (steel), the pool filter (high impact plastic
stuff, glass,  5 lbs of diatomaceous earth), the old pool filter (pvc,
fabric), the pool toys (styrofoam), the 300 dollar water bills where
he's figured out how to turn on the outside faucet, the pool slide
(fiberglass), the beach ball (plastic), the equipment (don't ask), the
coax cable for the tv (plastic, wire), the concrete blocks holding up
the antennae (cement), the mulberry tree (wood), his airline cable
(steel), the dogloo(pvc), his 6'x 6' kennel(galvanized fencing), one
door(particle board), a deck box (pvc), his water pot (5 gallon cheapie
stock pot), and 40lbs of dog food a week.

*sigh* i love my 180lb tasmanian devil. :)

--a

p.s. this is completely normal for a healthy, happy saint bernard.