[rescue] Free goodies (northern CA)

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 12 08:12:34 CDT 2001

Yeah, but dogs make their own messes.  First, there are the messes they
leave around the house when they are puppies, then there is the digging in
the trash.  And lets not forget the doors and flooring destroyed when the
dog is in a blind panic about being left home alone.

And most of all, dogs are just so emotionally shallow (yeah, I'm ripping
off Robert De Niro in Meet The Parents).

--
Joshua Boyd