[rescue] My location, for all you rack mongers

Will Jennings rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 8 16:40:58 CDT 2001

I'm in CO, near Denver... Could ship 'em for some fee... Umm most of the
racks I can think of are DEC or DEC colored, specifically to match an 11/7xx
VAX.. a couple are System Industries, could find some others... I guess from
earlier discussions these are cabinets, since they're the doors n sides
type.. Course, I call em racks, and refer to those relay thingies as "shit",
mainly because you can't put minicomputers in 'em : )

Will J
"Yeah I'm the rack man"