[rescue] Ultra 1 CPU fans and heat load?

Bran Tregare rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 8 00:38:47 CDT 2001

please tell me more about this FCO... I jsut got an ultra 1 143 and the fan
was pulled by the previous owner because it fried.  i'm running a 3 ish
inch case fan blowing on the cpu, tied to the CD-ROM power cable (split
off) and I know where there is a bunch of ultra 1 170's that are thermal
exceptioning due to fan failures in them :)