[rescue] Re: [SunRescue] Max harddisk size for Sun Sparc 20

Guess rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 09:43:17 CDT 2001

Hi there,

Thanks for the replies from u guys. Hmmm....Setting
"Force SE" jumper is something new to me. Does this
mean SS20 won't detect the LVD harddisk without
setting this jumper ?

What does "Single Ended" means ? Can I still chain up
the 611 case unipack or 411 case after setting this
jumper on ?

That day I was connecting the 611 case to the SS20
DB50 connector using a 50-68pin scsi cable(530-2115).
Did I do wrong ?

Anyway I'll try setting the SE jumper during the
weekend. Will come back to bother u guys again if it
doesn't work ;)

Thanks