[SunRescue] Max harddisk size for Sun Sparc 20

Chad A. Chance rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 08:09:09 CDT 2001

I currently have a 18 gig LVD cheetah in one of my SS20s. I don't know what
the model number is and can't take the machine down to find out, It is a
fairly current model though. I do have it running on the external bus just
to keep all that heat out of the box. The LVD drives are backwards
compatable with standard SCSI unlike the older differential drives that
required a differential controller, so that is not a problem.

Sorry I can't provide any help on this, I have never had a problem with any
of my SUNs with any of my hard drives.

Chad