[SunRescue] DEC AlphaServer 2100 EISA Config Disk

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 22:42:35 CDT 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Mike Meredith
exclaimed:

> 	http://www.iso.port.ac.uk/~mike/files/2100.ecu

Thanks a million!

> I suspect this disk will deal with the EISA in any DEC Alpha which
> needs it --- it doesn't say anything to indicate that it is specific to
> the AS2100's.

Excellent! So I can use them on my AlphaServer 4100 that I just acquired,
as well.

Jeff (Wondering when he's gonna stumble upon a good deal on an E450 next.)

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.