[SunRescue] DEC AlphaServer 2100 EISA Config Disk

Mike Meredith rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 4 12:04:42 CDT 2001

On Monday 04 June 2001 16:21, you wrote:
> I too am interested in the EISA Configuration. I have two 2100s

Well it's up at :-

	http://www.iso.port.ac.uk/~mike/files/2100.ecu

It's a plain dd image of a floppy.

This disk is labelled "ECU Diskette V1.8 DEC Alpha ... OpenVMS/Digital
Unix". You might be able to find a more up to date version by looking
for part number AK-Q2CRH-CA. If anyone is sad enough to want to run NT
on a 2100, I can get hold of the NT-specific version as well.

I suspect this disk will deal with the EISA in any DEC Alpha which
needs it --- it doesn't say anything to indicate that it is specific to
the AS2100's.