[SunRescue] Anyone heard of Terix (third-party Sun support)?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 13:34:25 CDT 2001

Hi guys,

This is kinda off-topic, although I'm trying to rescue my hide here after
some bad service contract experiences with another third-party provider.

One of my Sun sources has recommended Terix, but not having heard of them,
I wonder if anybody's dealt with them. I've had some unpleasant challenges
with Logicon (Grumman), and Sun won't support my Tatung machines so I
can't throw all of my systems under Sun's umbrella even if I wanted to.

Any advice would be welcome... other than "pitch the Tatungs" (I'm working
on it).

Thanks,
Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows