[SunRescue] Aviion (was)OBP coolness

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 1 11:47:53 CDT 2001

I'm just anxiously waiting for the California Dept. of Water Resources to
retire their DG gear.  It's amazing what they still use in a production
environment.  They've got another box, whose brand/name escapes me with a
whopping 4MB of RAM....and they still use it...

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  9:45am  up 8 day(s), 23:52,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01