[SunRescue] [OT] Pencil eraser keyboards?

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 31 15:08:32 CST 2001

As I was leaving a position on a contract with the state, they were putting
a firewall in place that filtered email and other traffic. I think the
package was Sophos add-on for gauntlet firewall.  It could be set to catch
keywords in mail traffic. Mostly this is for spam stopping. however it also
had a rule set to catch foul language. It would warn the sender that they
have violated the email rules and would send a copy of the offensive mail to
the mail admin.

CREEPY

Mike N