[SunRescue] A new laptop for Reagen...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 30 23:18:50 CST 2001

The HP 800 series laptops have real (AMD?) SCSI built-in.
Really.

It has an unusual connector, but with the cable you get an HD50
connector on the far end (for all your favorite devices)...

The laptop was made to have SCSI CD-ROm drive - HP sold a
re-badged Panasonic drive (it also runs on batteries or AC
adapter).

I know, I have two of these (well, one - I had to give one to my
mother in law when my wife saw the two next to each other, and,
well, how can I need two of the *same* laptops? ;^)

Ken