[SunRescue] MX records in BIND

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 30 08:22:44 CST 2001

Although saying that, there are occasions where it comes in handy for
mail, if you have sendmail setup right.. I like to make up e-mail
addresses on the spot when people ask me what mine is...

my current faviroute is the rather
childish.. dan at psychotic.litle.fucker.org.uk :)

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Bill Bradford sent the following on Tue, 30 Jan 2001...