SunPC under emulation? (Was: RE: [SunRescue] Given an orphan IPX with sunpc)

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 28 12:30:31 CST 2001

In theory it might work - and that's what I'm hoping to try with the one
I just bought. I have sunos 4.x emulation working at the moment (this
message being brought to you via communicator 4.61 for sunos in
emulation mode). There is also SVR4/Solaris emulation available for
NetBSD/Sparc as well according to the man page. I hope to get that
running as well as I'd like a few of the support *tool programs from
Openwindows running on this box as well.

Now, I just need the SunPC software to experiment with... Anyone got a
copy?

--
You better watch out, what you wish for;
It better be worth it, so much to die for.